A Full fledged and well equipped lab is available in our college to develop the computer knowledge and to master the computer skill. We provide Individual Terminals to each student. The computer lab is connected to MHRD, it will provide a wide range of knowledge. Unlimited internet browsing facility for students at free of cost(Wi-fi Campus). We have Separate Lab for UG and PG degree. Computer lab with 80 computers at students’ disposal, offering practical sessions for students especially those doing BSc Computer Science and BCA.
- Students should maintain absolute silence and decorum in the lab.
- Students should use computers taking care of them as their own property.
- Students should leave their footwear outside the lab in the space allotted.
- The furniture in the computer lab should be kept intact.
- No student is permitted to shift or interchange any part of the computer with another.
- Log out and shut down the computer, when you leave.
- Use the Lab only for academic requirements.
- For any hardware problem, report to the Lab-In-charge.
- Students should refrain from downloading objectionable materials from the internet Violation of this rule will result in stringent disciplinary action.
- Students should follow the procedures prescribed for logging in and logging out.
- Each user must have one’s own personal account. Accounts are not to be shared with others for ensuring accountability and security.
- Personal programme files should not be installed in the computer for licensing and security reasons.
- Personal work files may be brought into the lab, but must be scanned for viruses prior to use. Permission from the Lab In-Charge should be sought to prevent system infection.
- Hacking (attempting to gain unauthorized access to secured content, violation of system policies, virus creation or propagation, etc.) is prohibited.
- Violation of Lab rules will necessitate serious disciplinary action.